Need advise on Audi A3

a3turrbo

Reaction score
Hi guys i have a audi a3 1.8 turo sport 20v,its a 1998 model with 112,000 miles on the clock i am the second owner of the car and has full service history,the car is standard so no mods done to it.I am looking to make it look better and faster so i would like some answers, I would like to get a remap but if i was to get a remap then added air filter would i need to get a remap done again? How much am i looking at a remap,live map or normal remap wots best,is it worth getting it done with 112,000 miles on the clock?How low can i lower my car with 18's,I dont want it to be a hard ride just want it to look nice and handle better.Wots the best tyre size to have on 18's to if any body could help me would be great many thanks lewis

Hi guys please help this was posted 2 hours ago would love to wake up and see 5 posts thank you

you can search for a lot of those questions seperatly here on the forums and get pages of good results.

welcome to the site.

(p.s. i dont know any answers to your questions, otherwise i wuda told you. im just letting you know the search function works a treat)