RS4 replica

audiorush

Reaction score
hi
iam a newbie and here is my cab a4 rs4 replica.(quattro)

its my 1st audi so hoping to learn lots on this forum

speak soon

Last edited:
Hello and Welcome
bar the badges tidy motor

typical audi owner, imaculate car and edits his posts for spelling mistakes....lol

lovely car mate..

:sign_welcome:

Looks nice, but as mentioned putting RS4 badges on a car that isn't, just isn't the done thing my man...

What is it a 2.0TFSI Quattro? Have you got RS4 zorst tips too?! Or even worse pea-shooters?

Looks nice, but as mentioned putting RS4 badges on a car that isn't, just isn't the done thing my man...

What is it a 2.0TFSI Quattro? Have you got RS4 zorst tips too?! Or even worse pea-shooters?

its the 3.0 v6 quattro and it has the genuine rs4 twin pipes

there ya go!, i see what ur sayin about the badges but i like em

Very nice motor but agree with the others. As an m3 owner i have seen replicas of my car an putting a badge on a car that isnt what the badge says went out when we all used to build seirra cosworth replicas.

Personally mate i would take them off but upto you

nice car man but the badges aint dropping..new lesson learned then

Hey,

Where did you get the parts for the front end?

Are they the same as on a b7 saloon or do i need to find a b7 cabriolet. I know the wings would be different, but what about the bonnet, headlights, bumper, front panel?

I ain't looking to do rs4 conversion, but just a b7 facelift on my b6 cabriolet.

I noticed u havent done the rear lights, you should get them on and get the KAFUTEC adapters so it keeps the computer problem-free!

He didnt put the badges on , He's just bought this car i saw it on ebay a few weeks ago for sale i think its a v6 iff i remember ??

Very nice i like it

:sign_welcome: to the forum. I saw this this a couple weeks ago for sale and it looks like they have done a really good job :icon_thumright: