Audi Bedford!!

Thats ridiculous and they were hoping he or she wouldnt notice! Thats really bad. I couldnt find that RS4 one pretty sure it was in the general chat but after a long look couldnt find it! Does any one else remember that story on the forum? Or know where i can find it?

I wouldnt be taking my car back there or buy a car from there. I'd be going straight to Audi HQ that unacceptable mate. And if you dont smoke to find fag ash in your car. Well I'd....not even sure but it not be a pretty. Lets hope thy dont take the **** this time.

This is shocking! Did you complain to Audi UK?

Hey Rich - Really sorry to hear about your experiences - let me know what they say yeah? This sounds really simillar when I had my Golf R32 (Mrk5) before from a VW dealer, yes it was a year old ex demo but the amount of times they had her in was shocking! I think she must of been a dud as you name it it went on it - had only done 9,000 miles!
Anyway - like you say I love my S3 too despite the issues and want tit to be perfect! I'm paying through my teeth and it's supposed to be one of the top end brands - so it damn better act like one! Oh yeah and the dealer as well!!

Hi Leenx,

Well, had a response from Audi - my salesman / contact has agreed to "sort me out" as a gesture of goodwill for all the hiccups / messing about I've had. He's suggested a nice car if I was to go away with the strife for a weekend (R8 maybe? Wait for RS5 or RS3?), but doubt I'd get the top end models. Or, if I wanted to treat her indoors to a nice meal, it would be fully recompensed.

I got the 2 year service deal as part of the sale, so I suppose this is above and beyond what he could offer in direct relation to the car and it's servicing / mechanical needs.

I really want to push for a set of RS6 or split rim 19's, but again, doubt he'll go for that. If you don't ask, then you don't get I suppose.

I have to say though that the car is running great now and I'm enjoying seeing it in my garage every morning, so have calmed down somewhat. Unfortunately, it's back in next week for a new gear stick housing and to finally sort the door card. They did eventually acknowledge my letter and complaint, but will make sure I get something back because it has been horrendous experience.

I'll let you know how I go.

Rich