twin pass intercooler

Might work on an A3, too much hassle to pipe for an S3 and still need to mount the MAP sensor (dependant on model).

Not sure how good they are flow wise but most front mounted IC's will do a better job of cooling than the SMIC's

<tuffty/>

as tufty said tbh, IMO its worth saving for a decent one or stick with std as twin pass is not worth it from my experiences

HTH Ad

i know everybody says single pass is better but piping it isdifficult on my car. which intercooler would you recomend for my car its a 1999 audi a3 1.8t

theres a fmic kit for the a3 is'nt there which im sure is sold on the bay be a much better setup then a smic

my mate runs a twin pass on his Rado VR6 Turbo said he got better results with that than the normal one he had on previous to it

now i dont know what to do, i did buy a kit off ebay and i wasnt happy with it, it was the one that redirected the boost pipes completley, when i got it two of the pipes had slight leaks and it wouldnt fit, the bends on one of the pipes was wrong, if id persisted it probably would have fit but i just sent it back. the twin pass would be much simpler as i could leave the std pipes on. I just dont want to end up with it being worse than the side mount.

On my discovery you can buy a replacement cooler that fits straight where the original goes...Can't you do that with the S3 ones? Cannot afford £600 plus for the FMIC!!