Nice Weather = Pics :)

S90GAV

Reaction score
weather was nice soo went for a drive about 25min from my house, for anyone who dont like the wind deflectors you'll be happy to know one of them decided to commit suicide and just out the window runner at a fair few knots haha

3710587932_447217c666_b.jpg

3709772227_bc08b4c87e_b.jpg

3710585966_ed311fe934_b.jpg

3709775447_9f60db2feb_b.jpg

3710584682_82f7e2c9d0_b.jpg

3709777029_51a5edebb8_b.jpg

Car looking good! Some good photo's aswell, my favourite would be 2nd, 3rd & 5th. Look the business..Red S3 do look nice, dont see many of them mind.

yer i aint seen many red ones either, they all seem to be Black or yellow round here and silver too.

Sometimes i wished id gone for red.
Looking god gav.

Awesome pics, tempting me more to do the grill surround and LCR splitter!

Is that the legendary heartside pass? if so.. i had a bit off fun there last saturday.... AWESOME !!

Paddy

last red one i noticed was more like an orangy red, yours looks nice mate :)

Its all about the red ones lol I only ever see silver ones near me, I'll be doing my grille surround and lcr splitter sometime next week looks good im going to keep the chrome audi rings tho.

Gav are you runnning spacers at the moment? If not get some quick, pics are quality tho mate good work!

Its all about the red ones lol I only ever see silver ones near me, I'll be doing my grille surround and lcr splitter sometime next week looks good im going to keep the chrome audi rings tho.

Gav are you runnning spacers at the moment? If not get some quick, pics are quality tho mate good work!

ive made some spacers at work, just need to get some longer wheel bolts :)

Awesome pics, tempting me more to do the grill surround and LCR splitter!

Is that the legendary heartside pass? if so.. i had a bit off fun there last saturday.... AWESOME !!

Paddy

yer it is, awsome roads :)

Last pics great, but get your mates to move out of the reflection ;)

Car looks lovely though, really liking the red, a nice welcome change from the usual for sure.

T