What do you think looks the best?

Pictures if you have them

audi_s3.jpg

DSCF1831.jpg

Last edited:
I do like RS6's. :)

New style RS4?,....not that I'm biased.

T

I had the same dilema a couple of months back, I think the RS6s only look good on certain colours, where as the RSTTs look good on most if not all, although they are common! I played it safe and went with the RSTTs, and never looked back!

That is identical to mine (except mines a facelift). Looks excellent on those alloys, I'd go for them!

I'm not too keen on the RS6 alloys on an S3. Think it looks cheap!

Isnt that pic of awesome's website? Lol.

RS6's make your wheels look bigger and show off nice brakes
100_1277.jpg

Picture001-2.jpg

I've got TTs (17") on my silver and was thinking of the RS6 5-spokes for when I made the jump to 18s - but then I realised that I preferred them when they're dirty!!

So now I'm looking at black / anthracite (see my thread below "New wheels", can't link as I'm typing on my PS3) but I'm also looking for wheels that'll go straight on to an LCR - see my sig for why!!!!:slapped::haha:

Personally I think the A8's do it for the S3 8L, had several pairs on my car & tbh I couldnt fault them when they were cleaned up, looked great & RS6's IMHO really dont suit the S3, now stick some B6/7 S4 Avus 2 wheels on & they look the elephants ****** man, they really do look good.

You can't go wrong with either...Rims will look slightly bigger with RS6's...

You really can't fault this look...of course they're 19" and chromed

IMGP4756copy.jpg

You can't go wrong with either...Rims will look slightly bigger with RS6's...

You really can't fault this look...of course they're 19" and chromed

IMGP4756copy.jpg

I can easily fault these, chrome on RS6 equals ugly as hell, sorry & thats from an RS6 style lover, they just look terrible man

They sure do :rockwoot:

DSC00594-1.jpg

These are just a sight of beauty, lovely wheels & on an S3 are just sublime, whenever I see this image I think urrm do I go back to 8L, lol.

I can easily fault these, chrome on RS6 equals ugly as hell, sorry & thats from an RS6 style lover, they just look terrible man

That's why I said; " of course they're 19" and chromed" :p

The 8Ps have a different PCD (5x112) IIRC, the 8Ls are 5x100 - so that would mean adaptors