newb

McHuggis

Reaction score
Evening

Been lurking for a while so thought id post.

Bought myself a V6 petrol the other week after flogging a DC5. Bit of a change of pace from the vtec, but enjoying maximum gadgetry and lazy commutes. Disappointed with the lack of v6 burble standard having owned a vr6 previously, Highly chuft with the stereo though.

2002, 77k, FSH, Denim Blue with Black Leather interior, BOSE Concert Stereo with additional 6 CD Multichanger, Tracker Alarm, New Brakes, New Audi Fitted Timing Belt, New MOT, 6 Months Road Tax, Free Road Angel SAT-NAV.

Stuck some genuine 18" s-line alloys on it since the pics were taken. May look for the s-line bits and bobs and lower it a bit if i can find them for a decent price. (alloys on the picture with brand new tyres going cheap if anyones interested)

:sign_welcome:another converted 4ringer!!!!

Get A Milltek on there, that'll give you the Burble you long for...

Tempted, but saving for a house. Hense the wave goodbye too the integra.

Inner car nerd will always be on the lookout for cheap bargains though.

Saying that i may be waiting a while, parts for the a4 seam to be pretty scarse. Got the s-line alloys plus tyres for 230. Which was a hit.... Guessing all the pre 03 crowd are twiddling there thumbs looking for some shunted numbers to end up on ebay like myself.

Hello and welcome

S-Line fronts and rears are available about the place for not much money - the fitting and spraying would probably cost you more.

Have a look at Lostbok's recent "Grrrrrr Fontain" post to see what can be done :thumbsup:

u say "V6", but I assume that's a 3.0 quattro?

looks nice,,, need more pics though.... is a seriously nice colour!

Hi there and welcome.

Don't worry we will have you spending that hard earned bank managers money before long!