After getting the Milltek

dgannon

Dolphin Grey 2007 S3
Reaction score
Just thought i'd share this with anyone thinking of getting one..

I've had a Resonated TB system fitted to my 2007 S3 and can't believe what a difference it's made..

Since having the car re mapped back near xmas i thought the car was quite jumpy and never smooth even when trying to drive miss daisy.

Since having the system fitted the car seems much more relaxed and like you're not hurting it when you give it a good spirited drive!

The exhaust isn't much louder than standard apart from under full throttle which is when it sounds awesome...

If anyone is toying with the idea i'd definitly recommend it!!

Good to hear your comments as most people go for non-res.

What remap do you have on your car ? Do you have a cold air induction kit ? What tail pipe design did you go for ? Pics ?

Thanks

Hi mate, i'll try get some pics up soon. It's got the "special" tail pipes... I wasn't sure i'd like them to start with (this exhaust was the one left over from the JBS group buy so i had no choice on the tip style).

I've got a remap from RSD and no cold air induction kit... I'm not sure i'll go any further now... possible the uprated fuel pump but that depends on whether or not it will work with the standard map and exhaust when i return it to standard to sell it.

Regards,