ebay splitter now fitted

white.akita

Reaction score
just got car back from painters after fitting the ebay front splitter i got, its not a perfect fit because it sits ontop of the origional lower skirt but i like it.
rear spoiler,badges and chrome mirrors are on their way, s4 door blades possibly coming soon.
100_2921.jpg

100_2922.jpg

100_2923.jpg

100_2925.jpg

Spoiler looks good, I was expecting something terrible from ebay! Its nice and different from all the "quattro kits" over here :mad:. Would you think about lowering it? I think it would look much better. what badges are you getting?

it would look much better lowered but then i would probably rip the splitter off on the speed bumps round my way, plus with the se suspension and 18" wheels the ride is still very good, my friend had 18s on his sport and i thought the ride was terrible.
im thinking of 2 sline badges on the rear doors bump strips, its not a sline but the chrome and red badges would look good against the silver imo.
the car looks much better in the flesh ,the pictures dont do it any justice, the wheels are diamond cut and are very shiny but they look dull in the pics.