jimmy S3

Reaction score
********, give me a pm G with ya thoughts
340.jpg

342.jpg

344.jpg

343.jpg

341.jpg

How deep id the scratch? Can you feel it quite easily with your finger nail? If not it should come out or at least make is a lot better with some Menzerna and Orbital polisher.

Whats wrong with people, what is the need to key someones car? Idiots

Sorry to see this happen to your car mate!!!

Gutted for you, hope you get it sorted soon.

can get finger nail in it at the back end, see what mr g can do and if its still ther after i ll get it sprayed, , , , , , wouldnt mind was only in pizza hut for 40 mins, parked on the end away from other cars and still got damaged

Bar stewards, unfortunately mate if its caught with finger nail its down to metal usually, but my mate does this kinda work & can be repaired, just how good they can blend is question, cant believe some people, everyday disbelief in what the british stand for anymore

horrible really is total knobheads id go and ask for cctv on the carpark and see if there on it and go to a car .... get the reg and oh well you know what happens after that can of paint stripper for the car and a 3 litre can of gloss for the front of his house.... peices of ****..hope it aint to expensive pal

Damn...feel for you mate. Don't get it. Obviously some jealous mofos out there.

....Nice slippers though...

Why are people so frigging idiotic!!! Its just jealousy matey cus your car is so lush. Im sure scratches like that are deliberate they look fairly deep and surly you would leave ur name and a phone number so that they can contact you and sort out cost etc??
Lets just hope you can get it sorted at not too much of a cost.

My old A3 got keyed wast i was watching a film at the cinima a few weeks after i got it. I asked for the CCTV and they cheaked it out and i watched some knob that got out of an old transit run a screwdriver down the whole side of my car! :wtf: Wrote the reg down on my phone and went to the police and them being the ever so helpfull people they are said that they couldnt do anything about it even tho the cinima had it all on tape.....
Anyway i was out a couple of months later at the same cinima and there is was! The same Transit! Cheaked my phone and i still had the reg which matched with the transit :idea:.....I waited in my car with the wrench (From spare wheel...brilliant!) and he arrived shortly after. I grabbed him pulled him to towards my A3, I shouted and rasied the wrench to him (He was bricking it). After a good shouting too... Hey bresto! he gave me some cash (think it was £40?) and ran back to his van and drove off. :lmfao:

Nice one Hodge, although you lucky the guy did not fight back, cause then you may have wound up in hospital, or in prison. Hopefully he will think twice next time he keys a car.

What I don't get, is why the cops refuse to get involved. Surely a case with evidence of criminal damage, would be easy for them to take action, and bump up their stats? Are they just turning people away so that the overall crime figures look better?

For the most part, all of my encounters with the police have been similar to that, they just don't care.

Nice one Hodge, although you lucky the guy did not fight back, cause then you may have wound up in hospital, or in prison. Hopefully he will think twice next time he keys a car.

What I don't get, is why the cops refuse to get involved. Surely a case with evidence of criminal damage, would be easy for them to take action, and bump up their stats? Are they just turning people away so that the overall crime figures look better?

For the most part, all of my encounters with the police have been similar to that, they just don't care.

Yeah true mate that's why if i was hodge i would of beet the **** outta that guy took his doe and whatever was good from the van , Although good on you hodge , that was god getting that ***** back great story , as for the police there useless shites they only care about race crimes domestic abuse because that's high on the government agenda and traffics offences to get there money in ..... I HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO FAITH IN OUR GOVERNMENT

Well, if you had beat him, and then stole form him, it would have been caught on the same CCTV that he used to track down the [rimes runt].
Now the cops are busy [lets assume that why they don't want to chase around after small time bad guys] but I bet you anything that they would have had to act on a premeditated violent crime.

Much better to tail the guys back to his house ....... anyway, off topic :eyebrows:

Anyway, hope it polishes out !!

Yeah true mate that's why if i was hodge i would of beet the **** outta that guy took his doe and whatever was good from the van , Although good on you hodge , that was god getting that ***** back great story , as for the police there useless shites they only care about race crimes domestic abuse because that's high on the government agenda and traffics offences to get there money in ..... I HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO FAITH IN OUR GOVERNMENT

Yes i was VERY lucky to find the person responsible and get money that i didnt even ask for, I think he was so scared he was just trying to bribe his way out by giving me money:lmfao:.... If it was youre everyday Ford Fiesta then i would of never noticed it, it was only because it was a white transit that it clicked....And i would of beaten him! But i was on bail for GBH which i somehow got caught up in??? (Cops made a mistake):angrymod:.

I think that at the end of the day the police cant be botherd to fill in the paperwork as to them its just a "small scratch" in someones "little car". My opinion is that if the police get to flash there little stupid blue lights and LOOK busy there interested :busted_cop:. For example they will pull you over for having pressed plates but they will only "advise you" to change them as its to much paperwork/hassle for what its worth. (Not traffic cops beware! they love it because its 1 small form and you will get a £30 fine).

But yea sorry to hear it happen and i hope you find the person that did it! Make sure you curb stomp them for me and the others! Then they will enjoy the taste of hospital food for a while :lmfao:

£40 for scratching whole one side, sod that mate, I'd have taken his address & details & money & told him I will be round to collect the money for the damage to my car & I have it all on cctv from the cinema & also told him unless he paid I would get the police to deal with it, simple as that, he would have coughed up for it all cause he wouldnt want police trouble, let alone you on his case again, I mean wtf why did he do that, not everyone with a nice car is rich, maybe some of us actually do work hard for a living, yes blazin I know its agression but I also had 2 cars done by some little hoody txxts & its the worst thing to come out & see that cause its then the ongoing thinking if you're gonna walk out to more damage the next day.

£40 for scratching whole one side, sod that mate, I'd have taken his address & details & money & told him I will be round to collect the money for the damage to my car & I have it all on cctv from the cinema & also told him unless he paid I would get the police to deal with it, simple as that, he would have coughed up for it all cause he wouldnt want police trouble, let alone you on his case again, I mean wtf why did he do that, not everyone with a nice car is rich, maybe some of us actually do work hard for a living, yes blazin I know its agression but I also had 2 cars done by some little hoody txxts & its the worst thing to come out & see that cause its then the ongoing thinking if you're gonna walk out to more damage the next day.

I told the police and they wernt going to help me one bit.......Properly just thought "another youngster brung it on himself...." But i didnt, i worked my **** off for my car and the expense's.
Maybe worth taking it on the chin even tho it was bad.....Think yourself lucky that they didnt do anything else like steal your Alloy mirror's! (if you have them).

Think myself lucky, are you serious, I know who did it & trust me its far from over for me anyway, someone will pay for it I can assure you, as it goes, nothing but time baby nothing but time, its my property & certainly not gonna have my life dictated by some little scrotum that thinks its clever, they will learn whats clever at some stage, believe me

i feel for you mate i woke up this morining to find some **** had sprayed silly spary all over my front bumper and through to my fmic that really p11sed me off so i no how you feel,
i also had my old corsa keyed by my ex went to the police and they couldnt do anything about it even though she had written her name in the boot. so i claimed off the insurance paid the excess of £250, but only one side of the car had been keyed but my old work done the whole car for me and i had my wheels painted and some plastic arches and bumper inserts i also had the boot flushed and the bonnet badboyed (it was cool back then and i was younger lol)
so all in all just to get the bonnet painted would have cost me over £250 so i was chuffed after, funny how things work out

I hope you get a chance to return the favour to her when she gets a nice new car :ninja:

Unlucky that Jimmy, I feel for you :(

Looks to be a tricky one, you say the area thats deep is at the back? Only question this as if it requires paint, flatting it down could be interesting as it's so close to the arch-flare.

Brought myself a kit from paints4u.com today infact for the AVANT. A small scratch on the lower rear passenger door. I'll try document it and post for your interest when finished.

can get finger nail in it at the back end, see what mr g can do and if its still ther after i ll get it sprayed, , , , , , wouldnt mind was only in pizza hut for 40 mins, parked on the end away from other cars and still got damaged

If you can't get hold of Mr G I am local to him so drop me a PM and you could always pop around and we can see if the polisher will remove it.

well i can honestly say i was burgled by some one i have known for years i was gutted to find out it was him and some pussy gang in gorton just a couple of em i heard.... so ive mouched around and pulled up on a few with swords etc and made it totally clear if i find out if its any of them that there getting the chop.... but kinda found out who exactly who it was ..but there now scared to even pass my house.. and im leaving 4 a while for the main guy.... but put it one way he wont be able to inject drugs or climb through a window again ............ and im not in the wrong these peices of **** need dealing with and if everyone carries on with the same attitude your gonna continue to get the **** took out of you ... easy money ..i dont mean to get all sicko but nice guys are being robbed by chav **** ..lol got to make a stand.... i say

Can go 2 ways but if it was me i would knock someone senceless.....Just wait untill they buy there brand new shiney FordKA (on finance of corse because there tramps) and introduce it to paint stripper :)
Someone that lives in my Town had the actual RX7 out of one of the drift scenes in Tokyo drift and that was airbrushed (looked amazing), and he kicked someone out of his club and the c**ts paint stripped his car....SO UNFAIR

Someone that lives in my Town had the actual RX7 out of one of the drift scenes in Tokyo drift and that was airbrushed (looked amazing), and he kicked someone out of his club and the c**ts paint stripped his car....SO UNFAIR

I suspect the guys who did this are now regretting it tbh mate

yea but the person who own's the RX7 is a bit limp wristed, Even his friends offerd to batter the people who did it he told them not to because he doesnt want the trouble, which is fair enough but means they can think that they can carry on doing it and get away with it.
If paint stipper ever touched my car or bike i would find the person responsible and pour a whole can down there throt and in there eyes!

My m8 also had his car covered in paint stripper a few years back. insurance ended up paying him back for more than the car was worth.. the idiots made my friend about 800£ .. material objects shouldnt bring you or your family physical harm.. if the car is left outside your house, they come damage it, they know where you live. Dont bring unnessisary hassel to your doorstep.

Im sorry to hear about your car being Keyed, and if i ever caught anyone doing it, regardless, mine or anyone elses id probably be the first one to throw arms.. but sometimes you just gotta bite the bullet, just paint on metal.

Where I can see what you're saying, but if we all continue to not stand up to these total tossers then where does it take our country, its about time us british started acting british again with a conscience & respect for eachother.

I lost it with a woman who wanted to get into Micky D's drive through and just couldn't wait. She then proceeded to try and drive in when there was no room and when she was on the phone. Scratched my bumper. I got out the car and lost it till she was crying and beggin me to stop shouting at her. I told she wasn't going anywhere till my insurance told me her car had insurance. Held up traffic but people didn't complian cause I absolutely went mental. Must admit the insurance garage gave me a brand new bumper and it looks briliant.

Anyway, someone who deliberately messes with another mans vehicle in that way needs to have an accident with a sledge hammer and pliers. There's no excuse.

I lost it with a woman who wanted to get into Micky D's drive through and just couldn't wait. She then proceeded to try and drive in when there was no room and when she was on the phone. Scratched my bumper. I got out the car and lost it till she was crying and beggin me to stop shouting at her. I told she wasn't going anywhere till my insurance told me her car had insurance. Held up traffic but people didn't complian cause I absolutely went mental. Must admit the insurance garage gave me a brand new bumper and it looks briliant.

Anyway, someone who deliberately messes with another mans vehicle in that way needs to have an accident with a sledge hammer and pliers. There's no excuse.

totally agree i can take any form of crap but car/family/house is off limit's and just seems to bring the red mist out and if a few legs or a few teeth get pulled on the way then all the better because there equivalent to rats lol.....:lmfao:

:iagree:

Went to play football in a park near our office, and one of the guys was changing, and put his jeans on my bonnet. His MAHOOSIVE metal buckle "clinked" and I went off on one, he tried to fob it off, but then another mate of mine [A3 1.8T Quattro] also started shouting at him.
Had I not had to work with him, it would have been more serous, and he is French, so it feels a bit like picking a fight with a ...... never mind, no deep scratches, but no respect either. :slapped: