CD Changer up for grabs

d4mo

Reaction score
Guys, I know this isnt a 'for sale' forum but I wanted to offer this up to you all before I put it on ebay or in the general for sale section.

Ive replaced my concert radio (because its faulty) with an iPod headunit and no longer need my CD changer. It is one of the original 6 disc units and I have tested it in my mates car on his unit and had no problems reading backup cds and genuine cds from all 6 slots in the changer.

I'm after £50 + postage (or collect from Calne, Wilts)

Cheers, and sorry if i shouldnt have posted this in here.

Hi d4mo

Hope you don't mind, but i'm trying to get some info on my new car!
Just got an s4 avant and like it except for the concert cassette player. i saw your post about ipod and cd and am trying to work out what i can change it with.
Its a 99 on a T reg so not facelifted model. ideally id like an ipod/ cd player as dont use cassettes at all now.

anyway cheers

s4best4

s4best4> My avant isnt a facelift either, I got an Alpine Cd/Ipod unit from a mate at work (it will be changed for different unit soon as I dont use Cd's and this one doesnt 'look right' in the black dash, lso my missus wants this one), also had to get the ISO lead, and aerial amplifier and the single din adapter brackets but in the end it fits very well, sounds good on the standard speakers and gives me full control over my iPod Touch.

Thanks for getting back to me on this D4mo.
I'm thinking of getting an Xcarlink ipod controller for my S4 as it appears to be the only one where you retain control of the CD changer as well... i'll stand corrected on that if anyone else knows different!
If that proves to be the case, i may buy a cd changer too, but i'll see if it works first.
Thanks

S4best4