Pics of alloy refurb

campbell

Reaction score
Just got my car back today from WRC in preston, what a fantastic job they've done, the wheels let my car down before but now it looks top notch :)
Would definetely recommend them!
See before and after pics:
Before:
266.jpg

267.jpg

268.jpg

After:

269.jpg

271.jpg

272.jpg

just waiting for my centre caps to come back to be finished off :)

Looks a very nice job mate:icon_thumright: there, how much roughly did you pay mate if you dont mind me asking?

Will be looking to get mine done after ive sorted a few niggles out,

It was supposed to cost £320 but me being cheeky, i asked them for discount and got them for £250 +VAT. so worked out at £287 :)

Really chuffed with them, hope i dont curb them!lol

It was supposed to cost £320 but me being cheeky, i asked them for discount and got them for £250 +VAT. so worked out at £287 :)

Really chuffed with them, hope i dont curb them!lol

Sounds ok mate look very good, watch them kerbs and potholes like you said

Nice job, they look great. Expensive though, most places around me charge about £40 per wheel.

Nice one, I guess it costs more cause they powder coat them, and then have to balance the wheels again, although you get what you pay for, so looks like quality.

I had mine done, and the lacquer coat has started peeling, but they did not remove the tire.

All you need to do now is learn how to park, and you are sorted ...... :whistle2:

lol my excuse is they came like that, i bought the wheels second hand and they were already kerbed.
I heard alot of good reviews about this place thats why i went for it and i think it was worth the money ;)

looks nice job but a touch on the expensive side, i had my p1 alloys off my subaru done by a local company, there price varied upon what colours you choose i went for a gun metal with a kind of flake in it looked really nice in the sun light, it was one of the most expensive choice but was on £40 a rim to blast and powder coat, but to be honest my rims only had very minimal scuffs and i removed the rubber, as long as your happy mate.

Looks wicked mate, thinking of getting mine done soon, good price aswell :thumbsup:

Looks good. They were pretty bad before though!

Quite pleased with mine now i've seen your 'after' pics. Just one wheel has some kurbing on it thats all. They all shine well though!

looks like theres a line across the rim near the dust cap on one of your pics. unless its the light. its the last full wheel pic next to the pic of just the centre or is it my eyes.

I think it must just be the light, i checked all 4 wheels thoroughly before i paid and they were all fine.
Ianysm - did you refurb yours yourself? Got any pics?

ive put a black line were i mean m8. yeah possibly is the light tho

untitled-2.jpg