Concert 1 Aux Input

Ian W

Reaction score
I't got a Concert 1 BOSE system in my S3, does anyone know if there is an AUX input on the back so I could plug my phone / MP3 player into it?

lol...i was going to post this but you actually posted it yourself. The DensionIceLink has been replaced by the Dension Gateway 100 now.

yeah, i think it's the best option and keep the dash oem

I use a Connects2 link for connecting in the MP3, uses a normal 3.5mm jack. This is cheap and effective:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Connects2-CTVADX001-Aux-Adapter-Audi_W0QQitemZ360139401799QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_Cars_Parts_Vehicles_Terminals_Cabling_ET?hash=item360139401799&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A1683|66%3A2|65%3A12|39%3A1|240%3A1318

I had the connects2, but gave up trying to wire it up. lol.

i use one of these, works a treat :D

image.jpg

I had the connects2, but gave up trying to wire it up. lol.

I used a garden cane to feed the wire through to the back of the dash! It then goes over the top to the pedals and it wired to a 3.5mm socket in the cubby hole to the RH side of the steering wheel. That way the MP3 player can stay in there out of sight and it's easily reachable.

I used a garden cane to feed the wire through to the back of the dash! It then goes over the top to the pedals and it wired to a 3.5mm socket in the cubby hole to the RH side of the steering wheel. That way the MP3 player can stay in there out of sight and it's easily reachable.

actually mine didn't want to play at all...not sure what the problem was.

sounds like a good idea, I am wanting a similar solution but I have all manner of media players I want to be able to connect. Was it expensive if you dont mind me asking?