A4 20LTR S-LINE [170] QUARTTRO SP EDITION 57 PLATE

offset

Reaction score
BOUGHT MY DREAM CAR LAST JULY ,ITS FANTASTIC EVERYTHING AND MORE ,ONCE AGAIN AUDI HAVE PRODUCED A GEM...............HAV"NT HAD ANY PROBLEMS WITH IT ,IS THERE ANYTHING I SHOULD BE AWARE OF , ALSO WHATS THE BEST POLISH TO USE ON MY BLACK PAINT WORK ?:blackrs4:

Meguiars NXT 2.0 has a good reputation for a reasonable price, nice motor also, Avant or Saloon?

Yep, a real pig to keep shiny, looks the buisness when it is though, got plenty of toys/spec/options fitted?

5-cd ,satnav.phone prep ,blue tooth..........feel im not looking after it ! want to make it the best i can .lol think it was a pet lol.

Any option packs fitted, Lighting, storage, etc? The Sat and phone prep are well worth having, you using the SD for MP3's?

The memory card slots behind the face of the sat nav screen, I think they are SD card slots, will have to look when I get home. You buy cards and load your mp3 file on them to play from the unit. I think you can load a few hundred tracks on each card.

Yes they are SD cards (and not SD HC cards which won't work). I posted elsewhere that now you can get 4GB SD cards for around £5, looking just now it seems to be closer to £10 on ebay. They hold a max of 500 MP3s each on the RNSE - but with 2 that's 1000 tracks :)

Transcend certainly do a 4Gb SD card - the standard SD have an orange label while the SD HC have a blue label (and say SD HC on them!)