Saw Rollercoster Thorpe Park

frenchy2475

Tetbury Audi Parts Man
Reaction score
Went to Thorpe Park on Good friday. Had a great time and had a go on Saw.

Its one of the first coasters I have been on in the uk that has been themed very well like they have mastered in the states.

You que up to go in to an old derelict warehouse just like in the film. Once on the ride it takes you one one fairly steep drop inside in the dark which really catches you out. Then you do one corkscrew and as you go round they have gory waxwork man that has blood all over him. Kinda freaky as your head gets quite close to him.:puke2:

You then go outside and go up a 150ft vertical climb so your just looking at the sky then straight down a vertical drop. The only negitive side was waiting 2 half hours to get on as the ride kept braking down:motz:

One of the other coaster called Stealth was a hell of a rush 0-80 in 2.3 secs then straight up 200 odd ft then staright down again.

If you do go make sure its when the kids are at school and watch out for the chavs:lmfao:

I didn't even know that they had a new ride! Looks quite good. I quite like Thorpe Park. I'll go out on a limb and say that its the best theme park in the UK. They got a lot of white knuckle stuff. I remember going there as a kid and the most extreme thing they had was no way out, closely followed by the flying fish!

I'll give that Saw ride some time for them to iron out the glitches!

We should do a group meet at Thorpe park it would be great...........

I think someone wants a group meet! lol

I'm looking to go there next weekend with a few mates of mine. Probably the sat. Should all be organised by tomo. The ice karting thing is out for me. There's no way I'll be able to get the numbers that I need. I think I got about 5 people interested! :sob:

I worked there for a few years. One of the best jobs iv ever had!

When I left about four years ago they had just started to plan stealth and saw. Its such an awsome place imo! Cant wait to go back soon......

We should organise a group meet for the kARTING
It would be fun and im sure we could get the numbers on here to go ???

We should organise a group meet for the kARTING
It would be fun and im sure we could get the numbers on here to go ???

The only negitive side was waiting 2 half hours to get on as the ride kept braking down:motz:

I'll second that! Went on Sunday and it said the waiting time was an hour and a half but it took us two and a half hours too. Kept breaking down. Was well worth the wait though I thought. That first drop really does catch you out! I liked it.