Car Vandalised

I'd just take it on the chin and wouldnt lower myself to her level. Most of us want revenge for something done against us but the best thing is to stay calm. Just to add.. you've still got the love of your kids and a superb 25k car with a mark that can be sorted.....oh and a new 'bird'. Wouldn't you be ****** off in her shoes?
HTH

JohnyT

probably would be ****** mate but that does not justify criminal damage....

She will not get charged with anything as there is no evidence she did it. You should have told the police you saw her do it, even then it would be a hard one to get a conviction against.

As for revenge, well I wouldn't have posted about the car on here in the first place but she certainly wouldn't be smirking right now if it had been a car i'd just spent 25k on.

Dont get mad, get even. Play it cool for a while then ring her cats neck or something? Or kidnap her mum! ha ha ha

Play it cool for a while then ring her cats neck or something?

Oh so naturally we have to go klll an animal to make her feel bad about something she done, idiot

Yeah thats fine as she seems like the route of the problems, she gave birth to her, lol

Surprised no one has mentioned this yet but, if she did use the wedding ring surely it would have traces of paint on it?:busted_cop:

Hardly going to get DNA or paint samples are they, for a keyed car....

Far too many people doing 75 on the motorway.

Surprised no one has mentioned this yet but, if she did use the wedding ring surely it would have traces of paint on it?:busted_cop:

exactly but if i ask her to take it off so i can take it away for 'analysis' (lol), something tells me she won't let me?

:)

Mother In Law is a joke

Gutted for you mate.

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned :( ******* bitches!

ok, we are sure it was her so you need to find out whats important in her life.... If she used her ring, there will prob be paint stuck in between the stone & metal...

I thought about it but as said, getting the ring & any remaining evidence would be too hard for what the police will say is just vandalism.

I think I would act calmly and think of a way to get her to admit what she did whilst I secretly recorded the conversation. If you could pull it off, that my friend would be the ultimate revenge :laugh:

Hardly going to get DNA or paint samples are they, for a keyed car....

Far too many people doing 75 on the motorway.

You'd be surprised. Especially as in this case the damage could take quite a hefty sum to rectify.

All you have to do is state that who you think may have done it and with what - they then have a duty to investigate if they think there is a reasonable chance of catching the culprit.

If it was me that is the route I would be persuing.

I think they would near enough laugh at you if you said go visit and take her wedding ring away for analysis.....

:tumble:

yeah they don't give a **** the police to much paper work as they say ...they cant even do there job anymore through legislation shame really as the good guy suffers again

Sorry to hear it fella - trust me you don't want to get caught up in loads of sh1t - sounds like she is related to my ex.
Been there got the t-shirt and scars to prove it.
If she sees she has got a rise out of you she will be back to go it again after you have had it repaired. Just get good cctv at home and make sure if you park it anywhere its on cctv. Just hope that she gets her claws into someone else to take the heat off you.
Just let the dust settle, leave it a while if you choose to do something - like do a few
sh1ts in newspaper then leave it on her door step early one morning, set fire to the paper and leg it. So when she opens the door sees the fire she stamps on it to put it out swishing the sh1t all over her feet. (oh and delete these posts to save incriminating yourself)

Just let the dust settle, leave it a while if you choose to do something - like do a few
sh1ts in newspaper then leave it on her door step early one morning, set fire to the paper and leg it. So when she opens the door sees the fire she stamps on it to put it out swishing the sh1t all over her feet. (oh and delete these posts to save incriminating yourself)

Nice bit of DNA evidence left there then.

As annoying as it is, I think that you are just going to have to bite the bullet and get it repaired.

In pretty much every break up that I have witnessed (first hand) and friends, these Women seem to attend some kind of night course on how to become a bitch and make your life hell.

I have been at the wrong end of the CSA as a result of my ex, and had to involve my MP at the time (going back a few years now as my daughter is 20 this year). Had all sorts of tricks tried some of which have resulted in mild psychological issues for my Daughter.

Try to think about the best for your kids, it can be very difficult at times, but they must be your priority.

Sorry to hear about your plight.

you dont mess with a man and his car, teach her a lesson but let it all calm down first.

Sorry to hear about the car mate. You could really do with finding what she did the damage with. It would have been a spontaneous, probably with something she carries daily. Might be a bit difficult but if you have chance, and it was keys there may be some tell tale signs on them. We have had a few instances locally of vandalism and although this is too late for you there are some insurance companies which include cover for this with no loss of no claims. If your insurance is due soon maybe this is something to consider.

Agree, it is likely to be something she had immediately to hand, and if it was keys which she routinely carries it is likely there would be incriminating paint residue on them, particularly given the depth of the damage. Whether the police are willing to explore this avenue is another matter though..... Hope you get it sorted.