Black rings??

razza1

Reaction score
Website
www.maidenhead-systema.co.uk
I'm getting the car debadged at the moment (except the rings), and was wondering whether or not to get the rings painted black as well, giving it a really stealth look.

I've got the black opti pack so have black window/boot trim and black grille, and will be doing the calipers black when I get some spare time.

In two minds at the moment....I'll get some pics up once I get the car back.

Would the car be too dark if you did the rings? Maybe if you put up a picture someone could photoshop it for you to see what it would look like. This reminds me to debadge mine at some stage too!

Personally I am not a fan of black rings, if you have no other chrome on your car then just having the rings chrome would make it stand out nicely imo.

not a great quality shot, but here's the back now...
Audidebadge.jpg

If someone could photoshop the rings black and also do another one but keep as below and smoke the rear lights out as per one of the threads in this section (laminex one I think, you should be able to cut his lights out and stick them on mine).

I'd be most grateful :)

Are your RS 4 alloys still standard silver? I'd stick with silver rings in all honestly. Stealth is one thing, but I think the whole black out everything is a step too far, just my opinion of course. I think your car looks perfect right now :icon_thumright:

Do you have any other shots of your motor? Is it the 220 version with drilled front disks?

yes, std silver, although saw a A3 in a magazine the other day which had titanium ones, it was a black special edition or something, looked pretty tasty! Thought about getting them done that colour but not sure...I'll get some more photos this weekend once I've got the Cupra splitter on :)

And yes the 220BHP special edition V2