Cheap mods for an A4 cab

Dchaos

Reaction score
hello everyone, bought an A4 cab a week ago and ive got around 500 quid left. I want my car to be different from others, anyone able to recommend a few mods that i could have done? Any mods are fine to be honest :)

I have a brand new Wind deflector Its a genuine Audi one in the proper storage bag And a must for the Cabbie !!!!!!!

500 quid left, id say either towards some alloys (depending on which ones you allready have) or an RNS-E unit, i retro fitted mine and im dead pleased with it.

which cab have you brought and what spec have you allready got?

If you have a 1.8T I'd spend it on a remap... thats if you don't mind telling the insurance (or not!) advantages are obviously greater perforamnce and even more economical. Although not sure if this puts more stress on the turbo.

Or what ever model, with summer coming up (and its going to be a good one!), spend some of it on the SmartTop module (£220). Extremely please with mine and too are a number of others on here. Lets you open/close the roof via original remote, or just the windows, also its not necessary to hold your finger on the button to operate the roof. You can operate the roof whilst driving upto 25mph (at your descretion!) amongs a number of thers functions that can easily be turned of and on via a certain sequence of lock and roof buttons.