Audi UHV 6806 Car Kit

C14GSY

Reaction score
Hi all

I've just discovered that my car already has a bluetooth car kit installed...only problem is i don't have a manual for it so not sure how to operate it fully...

Any ideas where i can find a manual or instructions from?

Google has some pdf's about, but its dead simple anyway for most uses, just turn car on & do a search with your phone, then pair it up with I think either 1111 or 1234 as the security code then it will on most phones download your phone lists into the btooth module in car, even missed, dialled, received calls etc

Thanks NHN, i've paired it up fine, but not sure how to download the phonebook, check missed calls, etc... My Navigation Plus unit doesn't have a Telephone option from what i can see...It's from 2004 if that helps?

Yours is an RNS-E I assume, cause it has Tel button on bottom row

My Navigation Plus unit doesn't have a Telephone option from what i can see...It's from 2004 if that helps?
You need to get a newer map DVD - the telephone support came in from SW version 0330 (IIRC) which is after your 2004 unit. There is a 2009 map DVD which should be available in the UK by now (I got mine from Belgium back in November), failing that the 2008 one has the same SW version (0650).

The you'll probably need someone with VAG-COM to re-code your RNS-E to enable the phone support.