Done it

gruf

Reaction score
i done my headlights on my 96 a4 avant, i put the facelift model lights on and it aint as easy as i was made to belive, i had to cut the side off the wings cut the loom and then drill the bumper mounts in the right place.
i done it and it looks ALRIGHT MATE.

I think a facelift bumper was fitted as well..

You got any pics ?

Oh yer, i forgot, the bumper as well.

new.jpg

old.jpg

i could do with my fogs goin in the bumper mine are in the headlight and to be fair are a bit rubbish.

erm, cutting an stuff. to make them fit, i think ill leave it lol

I've been hunting for a bumper for ages for mine and not found one :(

What's the bet now I'm skint somebody says they've got one
I might know where there is facelift front bumper complete with fog lights,the only thing missing as far as i can remember was one of the black trims round the light.

I might be selling my ming blue S4 (pre-facelift) bumper if the right offer comes along.

lol i was thinking the same. But i did promise myself i wouldnt spend any more money on the motor bar maintenance for a few months...

Gruf, nice job mate. Just happen to have a post lift hanging aroung too! Nice, that would make all my work so much easier!

ya very handy, whats next on the mod's list? take some pics with the bonnet down outside :thumbsup:

will these headlamps fit without the facelift bumper?

andy

I might know where there is facelift front bumper complete with fog lights,the only thing missing as far as i can remember was one of the black trims round the light.

sounds like the one I just sold.

will these headlamps fit without the facelift bumper?

andy

Yes, but if you're foglights are in the pre-facelift lamps, you won't have any front fogs afterwards.

No biggie though, who uses their front fogs much anyway(apart from annoying tw@s when there's no fog!)?

Ye we fitted them to ours with the original bumper and lost the fogs, but as you say, they really dont do much anyway.

yes shaved off years of your car!!!

nice roof rack, i hope you don't leave that on when your not using it, can't be good for your fuel consumption.

DSC02895.jpg

DSC02894.jpg

they look good in the snow as well.
anyone got a facelift grill