New service and maintenance prices for Audis over 3yrs old

cdb2

Reaction score
http://www.audi.co.uk/audi/uk/en2/owners_area/Servicing_with_Audi/pricing.html

Exclusive service and maintenance prices* Making sure your Audi keeps performing to its highest capabilities is important to us, which is why we’ve reviewed our nationwide prices to ensure we offer the best levels of service and affordability.

There are no hidden charges, and wherever you are in the country you’ll now benefit from a fixed price for the following services:

• Major service - £199
• Interim service - £99
• Brake pads (Front or Rear) - £99
• Brake fluid change - £49
• Cambelt - £329

Enjoy the peace of mind that comes with knowing that you, and your car, will receive the highest level of care and attention.

Find your Audi Dealer
Learn more about our Service Promise

* Privately owned Audi vehicles over 36 months old from date of registration. Up to and including 2.0 litre engines for A2, A3, A4, A6 and TT. Prices subject to change without notice. Prices include VAT at 15% and parts and labour. Major Service includes oil change, oil filter change, health and safety check, and the following items if required: air filter, fuel filter (if diesel), spark plugs (if petrol). Interim service includes oil change, oil filter change, health and safety check. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. Excludes Channel Isles.

I was pleased as I have MOT and brake fluid due 01/03/09! My dealer does free MOT Insurance up to £750 too!

Not sure how the Major and Interim Services fit in with AVS regime mind you? Is AVS 1 Interim and AVS 2 Major? Would there be a surchage for Longlife Oil?