s3 mirror help

i belive they are of good quality but are slighly more shiny in appereance then the genuine alloy items but at a senible price,

cheers mate.:o.k: Gona order some now. Is it hard to fit them? is there guide on here???

really easy pull glass out, then couple of screws. thats it. 10mins if that.

really easy mate just pop the mirror glass out being carfull not to crack the glass then undo the two screws at the bottom of the black plastic cover below the case then inside the mirro behind where the glass was there is some little screws that hold the case on, 5min job,
make sure you order the correct covers as the pre-facelift and facelift covers are different

before you order them, as there are 2 types, pre facelift and facelift

what s3 have you got?

Thanks lads for help.

My car is 1.9 tsd 1997 so its pre facelift. These are the correct ones in the advert above...

Cheers for the help lads!:friends:

Hmmm.....

So just pop the mirror glass out? With what? Is the glass clipped in to plastic or something?

I'm debating mirrors myself!

Think these look more convincing and look far better!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Audi-A3-S3-8L-01-02-Alu-Matt-Finish-Mirror-Cap-Covers_W0QQitemZ260294339130QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM?hash=item260294339130&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A1301|66%3A2|65%3A12|39%3A1|240%3A1318

I emailed goingfast and got the set for £65 posted. Saved a £5er lol...