X5 with 20's on

pav-g

Reaction score
Sorry guys for hijacking an audi forum, I still feel part of this family. Anyway got my hands on some oem 20's with literally new tyres, a bargain which I couldnt let pass. Couple of pics from a slight distance so you can appreciate the impact larger wheels make.

IMG_3952.jpg

IMG_3954.jpg

Very nice:icon_thumright:
What engine is in the X5?
Are you happy with it?

Very nice:icon_thumright:
What engine is in the X5?
Are you happy with it?

Its a 55 plate 3.0d sport 218bhp with 370lbs of torque, im loving the performance feels loads faster than my previous 190

Are you getting it remapped?These get some impressive figures.

Think I'd better stop spending for a while, already in the wifes bad books for quote 'wasting money' on the car. But if you know me I'll start getting things delivered to my work address. Regards a remap ive not really looked into it as yet, the X5 forum which ive registered on is one of the worst forums ive ever been on - think im the only active member - seem to reply to my own threads. Think we had one member on who made a comment today. If it will improve economy then yes will defo go ahead plus with the added bonus of more bhp and pulling power I cant go wrong.

To be honest theres so much opportunity for modding the beast, grilles, dvd playstation set up in the back, air intakes, hamman kit etc - but i dont think i'll go that extreme. Better save my spare pennies for christmas prezzies for the wife, kids, dogs and yeah the bit on the side lol