My baby is being born

leogrs3

Reaction score
Goodmorning all, just came to work and found a mail from my dealer, saying that my baby goes into production week 43, :hubbahubba:(oct 20 to be exact), and delivery is scheduled for Week 48. I placed the order 15/9. :yahoo:

I have a feeling that was fast, after reading threads here about deliveries...

time to start looking for an RNS to retrofit, and getting quotes for Miltec exhausts...

Aww i bet your excited. See you picked a nice colour aswell :)
Enjoy the car when it comes looking forward to seeing photos

Ashley

Goodmorning all, just came to work and found a mail from my dealer, saying that my baby goes into production week 43, :hubbahubba:(oct 20 to be exact), and delivery is scheduled for Week 48. I placed the order 15/9. :yahoo:

I have a feeling that was fast, after reading threads here about deliveries...

time to start looking for an RNS to retrofit, and getting quotes for Miltec exhausts...

I ordered my SB in the beginning of September and i am due to get it next week! Must be a much smaller waiting time for the SB's.

Let the sleepless nights begin!

Thank you guys, not only i get my dosage from reading threads....i have an exact to date to look forward and dream of.....

like toby well noted "Let the sleepless nights begin!" :gaehn:

wow thats quick i ordered mine in May
theve

theve told me

theve told

theve told me December

theve told me December delivery

theve told me December delivery :hubbahubba:

Hi,

Is 5 weeks from build to delivery normal for the UK?

I've a 1.8T Sportback hopefully getting built week 45 (3rd Nov) and was told I should see the car in November... but this thread makes me think it'll be December.

...the weeks are passing slow enough as it is!!!

newsboy, are you sure ordered an S3 and not a Rocket... i wouldn't know about UK, but in Greece, dealers were not taking orders before August for the S3SB. i am sure that had a blackbook writing names for priority lists, am sure that happens everywhere...but 8 months seem to much....

in greece its about 4 weeks from confirmed build date.