Aero Rear Wiper (again!)

fairzy

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I've been a 'reader' on the forum for a little while now but having collected an S3 on Thursday night I thought it time to post!

I love the car so far - loads of grip, loads of power, stylish, fast - what more could you want?

There are a few things I've got planned for it, the first of which is the aero rear wiper kit. I know that VAGPARTs sell a complete kit but I was going to get the parts through a stealer (I have a 'mate'). From what I've read it's an 02 reg polo (or thereabouts) rear wiper arm + cover and a touran rear blade, can anyone confirm if that is correct?

Thanks all...

Welcome mate,

your forgetting the most important rule

we need pics pics pics

fairzy welcome mate

and yes, its newest shape polo and touran blade....... i found that it was cheaper to buy from stealers at full retial than pay vagparts and P&P..... 2 minutes to fit

Tim

what sort of cost are we looking at for this kit then? anyone got photos?

I think the rear cost me £15 ish but that was 4 years ago. The front I got in a group buy but they are just mk4 golf arms with aero blades.

Cheers for the comments, I was about to place an order with the stealer when I found these on ebay for a bargin price of £6.50 inc. delivery, so thought I'd give it a bash first.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...m=220294656719

My car is off being serviced / checked over for the next few days, so I'll report back soon and post some pics too.

fairzy let us know how u get on, I bought one a while back and wouldnt fit properly on the arm so the blade did not contact properly so went back to original.

For the fronts i recon just get retrofit blades... think paying for the arms is a waste of money imo

I thought Mk5 golf gti was the one to fit the rear now? all oem