A4 Avant S-Line

A4T

Reaction score
My next company car is going to be an A4 S-Line Avant but I'm undecided on the colour. I've seen the Misano red (every dealer I drive past seems to have one) but I would like to see some of the other colours before deciding. I would really appreciate it if S-Line Avant owners could post pictures to help me make my decision.

Many thanks.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/heart.gifHi this is my brilliant RED version and I think it looks great, Waxed with swissoil asap and it shines like a gud'en

Thanks, but I think that is the colour that all the showrooms have. I must admit that I think red is one of the worst colours for most cars (personal preference) but when I saw that car in the showroom I thought it looked awesome. The problem is that I haven't seen any other colours! Dolphin grey or black if anybody can help me!
Did you go for any extras or take the car as standard? Is it privately owned or company?

Thanks.

Yep its privately owned, It was swooped for a 03my sport that I return because of problems. extras, just radio upgrade and full electric windows. Intend to get Milltek exhaust and revo upgrade to take it up to around 240bhp.

Thanks gizze.

Layshaft - I had my current A4 reprogrammed by REVO and can't speak highly enough of them. The lads down there are very knowledgable and the codes are excellent, as I mentioned earlier. An ex-colleague of mine as vag-com and he used one of the blocks in there to calculate the approximate power as 220-225bhp. The improvement over standard is massive. 60 takes less than 7seconds and 100 takes about 16seconds. And that's with no other mods. I would have thought that 240bhp would be quite conservative for the S-Line.

I love the Dolphin grey, very contempary, looks fresh and contrasts well with the aluminium etc.

Also the dolphin exterior looks good with any interior you choose, whether you want to go light and airy or prefer to go dark.

Did see a cherry Red the other day though with the full kit on and that looked stunning, looks like the red on the car in the Gillette Mach 3 Turbo advert /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
Really deep metallic red.

Black car, black wheels with a polished (i.e. chrome) lip.

The car pictured isn;t mine, but it is definitely what my S4 will look like.

[ QUOTE ]
Tifoso said:
Black car, black wheels with a polished (i.e. chrome) lip.

The car pictured isn;t mine, but it is definitely what my S4 will look like.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's too black for my taste. I think wheels are just nondescript, if they don't contrast with the car colour.

Still a neat motor though /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

You can only get away with those wheels in the states.

A little bit OTT over here don't you think.