RR Chart Comparison

Highwayman

Reaction score
As promised on the Bluefin thread, here's a few RR graphs from the recent Prosport RR Day plotted on the same axes so that you can get a direct comparison. Hopefully phantom, Iggu and QucikNick won't mind me using their cars, but they seemed to be the most representative for a comparison of standard vs. Bluefin vs. GIAC Hammer ;) .

Power
S3PowerRRGraph.jpg

Torque
S3TorqueRRGraph.jpg

If anyone wants any more done, or someone else added, I just need to have a good quality image of your RR plot.

Phil

Awesome mate - really useful!!!
Can I be cheeky and ask now - after the Regal day... would you mind doing something similar???? :salute:

do you mean stock by saying standard? if so there seems to be a very little hp/tq difference between stock and remapped cars????? :think: :confused:

Correct mate.

We all agree that the remapped cars will be faster and be more drivable on the road.

The question is , is it worth £500-£600 and the risk to the car/warrenty?!?

I think ive waited long enough , i'm gonna take the plunge in the next few weeks!

p

Correct mate.

We all agree that the remapped cars will be faster and be more drivable on the road.

The question is , is it worth £500-£600 and the risk to the car/warrenty?!?

I think ive waited long enough , i'm gonna take the plunge in the next few weeks!

p

Nice one mate - what you going for (I know you know your stuff and will have done your research !) ?

Nice one mate - what you going for (I know you know your stuff and will have done your research !) ?

Not sure yet mate , GIAC or Bluefin have there + and - i'm just worried if i get the Bluefin i may not notice it/think it's worth the money/risk????

p

my S3 is 255hp which is said to be for hot weathers but infact its not always hot here... so i think the remap can make a big difference for me.. i dont know the exact hp/tq figures, hopefully i am going to have it dynoed this weekend and see what i have under the hood :)

it seems that u guys have huge hp/tq figures from the factory ....

Awesome mate - really useful!!!
Can I be cheeky and ask now - after the Regal day... would you mind doing something similar???? :salute:

I think that could be arranged ;) . To make it easier, do you think that Regal would be willing to give me a copy of everyone's dyno plots on the day, as this will save me worrying about getting hold of scans/photos after the event. Obviously, I'd only do this if people were happy to have their plots included.

Phil

Not sure yet mate , GIAC or Bluefin have there + and - i'm just worried if i get the Bluefin i may not notice it/think it's worth the money/risk????

p

What are you doing tomorrow night ? Fancy a quick comparison ? You take me out in yours and I'll take you out in mine ??
Will give me a chance to suss the ride out on the H&Rs too ....

I'm busy mate , ive got Clint Boon on at the club ( weekend is thursday-sunday ) i'm not free till monday. how you fixed?

Cheers mate

leon

Monday is fine with me - just let me know what time you're free for a blast. Free all day and night I think.
Which club is Clint on at ? Say "Moo" to him for me - never forget "Joe" being on in the Hacienda coming up on my first trip ! Seems a long time ago !!

I think that could be arranged ;) . To make it easier, do you think that Regal would be willing to give me a copy of everyone's dyno plots on the day, as this will save me worrying about getting hold of scans/photos after the event. Obviously, I'd only do this if people were happy to have their plots included.

Phil

You're a good man Phil.
We can speak with Regal closer to the time, but I'm sure he'd put all the plots on a disc for us so you have everyones.