Still for sale....

joshxs

Reaction score
My S3 is still up for sale, been up for a few months on this website now! Car runs perfect, only getting rid of it due to commuting these days.

I think I must live in the middle of nowhere as nobody can be ***** coming to have a look at it?! :(

http://audi-sport.net/classifieds/showproduct.php?product=2320

Any comments on the asking price, is it too high, or just right?
cheers

The problem with advertising on here is that most members already drive an Audi!!

The car looks OK and there is no reason it wont sell. The price is about right in my opinion, but the current financial climate seems to have slowed the car market.

Have you tried advertising on Pistonheads? I sold my last car through there and it sold within 3 days!

I don't think this site is very good for selling cars, pistonheads (free to sell), auto-trader, ebay are the better options. Based on current prices you should drop to around £5750 IMO, expect to take less though. I know sunroof models are quite rare, silver is a popular colour, good history so it should sell quite easily at the right price.

Thanks for the input.

I have it on pistonheads at the mo. Tried Ebay and autotrader previously with no joy :(

Thanks for the input.

I have it on pistonheads at the mo. Tried Ebay and autotrader previously with no joy :(

Good luck with the sale pal. One suggestion would be to get some better pictures. The ones you have are depressing! I always use photos taken on a sunny day, it lifts the mood of the advert and is more appealing. Pictures look better if you kneel/squat down when taking them, it shows of the car much better.

First time poster, long time lurker here!! I agree with what has been said about the pics and possibly the price. I will be in the market for an S3 soon, (when the finance company on my MK5 golf get their act together and pay me back what I am owed!!) I saw the car on p/h and made a note of your number to give you a call when I have got the cash sorted.

Good luck with the sale!

Chris

Yes, I think you have a point here. Looks like my saturday will be spent washing and polishing again....

cabby86 - If you are genuinely interested and I still have the car when your money comes through, either drop me a pm on this site, or email through pistonheads and I will give you my mobile number.

Regards
James

Hi mate, no worries I will send you a pm or e-mail. I am genuinely interested not a time waster, just a case of waiting for the funds to come through!

Cheers

Chris

some good pics and £5995 and it will sell in no time

Sure it will go eventually its just a bad time and the people who can afford to pick up a car such as an S3 right now will probably go for a more expensive example.

Just give it time. I found mine on ebay after seaching autotrader and piston heads for a couple of months.