Wanting an 8L S3- I have an 8P 2.0TDI

tokyo20

Reaction score
..... was wondering if it was a "downgrade". There is just no way I can afford an 8P S3 so was thinking of the 8L.
And I'm struggling to sell my 2006 8P (top spec including sat nav and was detailed a few weeks back so immaculate). Anyone interested in a p/x?:blush:
Is the 8L S3 a great car etc... Can i find an immaculate one easily etc etc?
Thanks!!

How about putting some pics up of the car, and also a full spec of the car....what is your reason for getting rid of the 8P???

Will post some pics later when I get back home.
I purely and simply want an S3- I miss petrol power and the S3 is a great car!

Will post some pics later when I get back home.
I purely and simply want an S3- I miss petrol power and the S3 is a great car!
Have you thought about a remap, Diesels are great for that as they have very high torque after the map. What bhp is it at the moment

Tokyo

What sort of price are you looking for your car??

I'm not so sure that the 8L S3 will feel any quicker on the move than your TDI if this is your main reason for changing. I've a feeling alot of cars will be difficult to sell right now due to the price of fuel and sneaky tax changes that are coming in.Perhaps drive one first - they are nice inside especially with the piano black trim but the interior is very dated compared to an 8L.Money might be better spent on a remap for yours as said above

I might be interested. Had a Golf 140Tdi and missed the petrol power however cirumstances have changed again.

Dont be fooled by the remap. The problem with diesel is the power delivery, it all then nothing. Very frustrating if you like going for a blast.