RS4 replica bumper

Cheers doc, I'd found it from a UK distributor, but I've emailed em direct to see what they can do with shipping it. Just hope they can pack it well, my only worry is it travelling that far. My mate recently bought a bumper from germany and by the time it arrived it was battered and split on a lot of the corners.

Yeah the uk dealer is jkautospares, they're selling it for £288+postage, a bit more than dietrich direct! I'll see what shipping costs.

I'm just too impatient with waiting and sending stuff back. Waited 3 weeks for my carbon mirror caps, when they arrived they were the wrong shape! So back in the post they went, 5 weeks later the right ones have still not got back to me. I want them, and I want them now! So much for german efficiency

Well I emailed Dietrich direct about shipping, and they refered me straight to their uk distributor, so £288 is the price, plus £30 odd for postage.

Yeah, I'll send out a few emails, see what people say.

Got the 1st bit bought anyway, a full set of 3 genuine RS4 grills off ebay for........£15! Someone didn't know what they were selling, £105 on vagparts!

Bargain!!!!

Bob the bargain hunter strikes again!

I have one in the post as we speak! So we'll see how good it is soon enough!

JK Autospares
160 Castlereagh Road 160 Castlereagh Road
BT5 5FT Belfast 5FT Belfast BT5
Tel: 02890460401 Tel: 02890460401
Fax: 02890460402 Fax: 02890460402

info@jkautospares.co.uk info@jkautospares.co.uk
Body Kits, Wide Bodykits, Car Tuning & Styling Distributor, JK Autospares UK Body Kits, Wide Bodykits, Car Tuning & Styling Distributor, JK Autospares UK

Dont know what happen to my earlier post...but anyway..

apologies for resurrecting an old thread, but those guys @ jkautospares, are they still in business? I sent them an email about shipping the bumper to Australia 3 days ago and havent received any reply yet.

Any other suppliers I can get them from? I need them quite badly cause my intercooler's core size is 23.6inch x 10inch x 3inch and would need something like an RS4 bumper to go with that.

Cheers,

Danny

Last edited: