New RS4 Replicas

Crisis

Reaction score
Been shopping around to find some RS4 replicas. Checked ebay and various online retailers.

Question is - whats good quality and what isn't? Typically finding Chinese and Italian made replicas. Heard about some being very soft etc. Whats the best made replica? Any known good sources?

you have an a3 in your sig with lambo rims - why not get lambo reps?

Don't go down the rs4 route like most people

He is on this forum.
He's from Oz. He managed to source some RS4 rep's, I'm sure he said they were from italy. He seemed pretty happy with the quality and they did look great on his car!
I have to admit, I've had a search around the web for suppliers in the UK and it seems pretty hard to get a good impression on where the rep's are sourced from.

Have a search under his username anyway to view the pic's

Good luck

you have an a3 in your sig with lambo rims - why not get lambo reps?

Don't go down the rs4 route like most people

I do somewhat agree. But they are hard to find and again its hard to find out the quality. Most people don't know - or would rather not inform you - where they are made.

That a guy on this forum?

Here you go http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/showthread.php?t=43258

35.JPG

Crisis - what size do you want?

If you are after 18"...go for lenso challengers!

Si - a mate of mine has A8's on his toledo bought from wheelbase - they are *****!

Yeah after 18" mainly due to the tyre costs of 19" - circa £170-£200 a corner whereas 18" are £120-£130. Plus think the ride will be a bit harsh plus would need lowering etc etc.

I've looked at:

TSW Kyalami
BK299
Dotz Roadsters
Dotz Mugello

New RS4 Reps
Lambo Reps

Another thing I dont like. Phoned some of the Ebay sellers and asked what tyres they are fitting as they quote "performance tyres" one guy (that one posted actually as he does 18" for the same price of £550) and he fits Kumhos. Which to be honest looking at reviews on Black Circles don't rate that much lower than premiums. He would do Dunlops for £750 and he didn't want to quote on my current Sport Contact 2s.

The Chellengers looks quite good - BBS style.

Looking at other Lensos the Riviera are good and other they source. Going to have to do a short list and then hunt down. I don't particularly want to spend over £750/£800 mark. Just cause I know once I buy them they will be worth about half that. And nothing has come up in Classifieds on here as of yet.

Also a fan of the new TT Wheels, the 8/10 spoke ones as well as the MTM Wheel Range looking like these:

n538131078_178350_6415.jpg

Just got to keep looking

Yeah after 18" mainly due to the tyre costs of 19" - circa £170-£200 a corner whereas 18" are £120-£130. Plus think the ride will be a bit harsh plus would need lowering etc etc.

I've looked at:

TSW Kyalami
BK299
Dotz Roadsters
Dotz Mugello

New RS4 Reps
Lambo Reps

Another thing I dont like. Phoned some of the Ebay sellers and asked what tyres they are fitting as they quote "performance tyres" one guy (that one posted actually as he does 18" for the same price of £550) and he fits Kumhos. Which to be honest looking at reviews on Black Circles don't rate that much lower than premiums. He would do Dunlops for £750 and he didn't want to quote on my current Sport Contact 2s.

The Chellengers looks quite good - BBS style.

Looking at other Lensos the Riviera are good and other they source. Going to have to do a short list and then hunt down. I don't particularly want to spend over £750/£800 mark. Just cause I know once I buy them they will be worth about half that. And nothing has come up in Classifieds on here as of yet.

I've got Kyalamis. Got the last set of 19s in the country with our offset. I got my Falken 235/35/19 452s for £99 corner fitted mate.

Would you consider Kumho/Falkens good brands then?

Still rather have 18". But I'll take this information under my wing.

Just looked at the site you gave - Elite Direct. And they have RS4 reps with various finishes for £500ish pound.

Expanding here from original post - Tyres? Currently on Audi Sport Contact 2s. They seem enough for me. Don't need anything super. They also have enough wet performance for my needs. Seeing as 'all' A3s come with them guessing some of you will be able to help compare with aftermarkets.

Kumho?
Goodyear Eagle F1?

Cheers!

The alloys on mikebn's car are not listed on Ebay as RS4's so you won't find them by doing a search for RS4's!.... The name of the wheels is 'Napoli', they're italian made and sold by a company in australia. Probably the best quality RS4 reps i've seen but they come at a price.... around £1200 shipped + tyres. Personally i wouldn't bother. RS4's are a bit played out now and at £1200 you're getting into the quality after market wheel catagory.