Carbon Fibre Engine Cover

RichA3Turbo

Reaction score
Anyone know where to get one from in the UK?

Like the one below

mk4_cfec_display.jpg

Cheers

Rich

I also want this, i tried the ABD golf one with the intention of filling the second hole. To be honest, it wasnt very good and didnt fit well at all. If you find out rich, please let me know, ill take one for definate too. Group buy anyone /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Stuart_A3_Turbo said:
Im having one too /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif Rich, you deffo getting one?

[/ QUOTE ]

Think so.

Have to see my finances after i have some more bodywork done /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif have to get it ready for GTi!!

Rich

Ahh, ok cool. I might get one in a week or so, ive kinda just blown my load (in both senses) on new wheels. I kinda got some 19" wheels on the cheap (Very cheap too!!!) please dont be mad, i have RS6 replicas, i know you have them too and i didnt wanna copy but oh man they look awesome /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif *GASP* /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jawdrop.gifTHIEF!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif hahaha. Our cars are a *little* different so it doesnt matter. What can i say? you have ****** excellent taste mate! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

hmm that looks nice, bit pricey though

Nah not when you compare it to others of teh same kinds. Also, i bet the OE one isnt cheap! I got quoted £144+vat for the side trims for the S3 engine bay! Thats 2 sheets of plastic!!!1 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/[censored].gif

doesn't sound too expensive all of a sudden

Well, as soon as i sell My Khans that will be my next purchase. I shall be the guinea pig and test the fit of them /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif Wheels will be on next saturday, i cannot wait so excited