52 Plate A4 TDI V6 2.5

R1PE

Reaction score
Hi guys, I sent my VP44 fuel pump away to diesel bob as he came highly recommended on this site, Ive been told my pump requires a complete overhaul for it to work again. I have no problem with this but my only issue is, I dont have the engine pin code or the original fuel pump pin code thats mentioned on many threads here. Could someone give me a guide to coding a brand new fuel pump including new pump electrics to my car? I have the latest Vagcom if this helps too. Ive seen the ross tech website guide for coding a fuel pump to my vehicle but it mentions about retrieving the engine and fuel pump codes before fitting a new fuel pump, How do i work around this? Before i give diesel bob the go ahead for a overhaul
Regards
Craig

Last edited:
The PIN you need is stored in the engine ecu and in the instrument cluster. You can read the Pin with a super vag k+can tool but only read it from the engine ecu as you will brick the cluster if you try to read from it. Vagcom cannot access the pin code. Once you have the pin you can code the pump as per Ross tech. There is a post giving details started by steamship in August last year. Adamss24 is the man to advise.

Diesel bob usually fits a new edc which will require matching the pump to the immobiliser.

I dont suppose anyone has one of these super vag k+can tool's to borrow/For sale?