Do MP3 playlists come up in the MMI?

Juniper44

Reaction score
Hi

Wondering how easy it is to put tracks onto the sd card, can you just drag folders with albums in from the pc??

Also do the tracks, albums etc come up on the MMI to select?

Yes just drag the folders into the root folder of the SD card.You have a limit of 512 files per SD card though.

I use playlist creator 3.5 from HERE it helps to organise the songs and tidy up the filenames, along with playlist creation (obviously!)

Just make sure that you delete the hidden files that Windows puts in music folders (usually 4 with album art information and often a desktop.ini file) - because they count towards the 512 limit!

N8KOW said:
Dave whats the HTC TyTN II like? What contract are you on, how much is the phone? Thanks..
Brilliant IMHO, great phone and a great PDA that also doubles as a sat nav when I'm in a hire car. I've got a 1GB micro-SD card that holds the maps for the whole of Europe and the USA.

I bought it SIM free and just swapped the SIM over - I've been on a Vodafone 3G contract for several years that gives me more free minutes than I can use per month and gives me roaming calls for 75p (and uses my free call minutes).

How much? Depends on the seller, but IIRC I paid about £450 (remember that's a SIM free price).