few pics of my baby

antonio2131

Reaction score
sorry about the poor quality. but you get an idea. i also have an s3 rear bumper on it now as i got hit up the **** by a taxi on them pics. will try and get some new ones up soon. comments welcome ideas to.

DSC00341.jpg
DSC00340.jpg
DSC00339.jpg

Looking good i love that colour you dont see it too often!

What mods have you got?

Looks like you have an S3 rear spoiler too, Where did you ssource the S3 rear bumper from?

As i said before you need a custom made exhaust go to www.MIJPerformance.co.uk

Cheers

17"alloys
lowered not sure how much
angel eyes
full tints
s3 rear bumper
induction kit with air filter in front bumper
boost gauge and volt gauge on driver piller
jvc dvd head unit

comming soon
full turbo back exhaust system (saturday)
remap
18" rs6 alloys
s3 mirrors

Very nice,

May i enquire where you got those angel eyes from, any problems with fitting (ie, where they a direct fit or did you need to grind the edges?)

They look nice, however I am concerned about getting the chrome ones for my car

Clach :icon_thumright:

Gotta say I like that colour too. I came very close to buying one that colour when I got my A3 but the black one I got had fewer on the clock etc.

Just out of interest, where are you based? That Garage looks scarily familiar...

Regards,

Rob

the lights were already on it. i would advise anyone against these angel eyes as they are the worst lights to turn on at night. they give of such a bad light. just my opinion tho. look good with the side lights tho.

and im in north wales. the garage is my local checkpoint.

heres the side lights on.

DSC00342.jpg

and heres my engine bay. nothing special

DSC00343.jpg

Does look nice that, Only downside on those lights are that you cant fit a HID kit to them the gap where the bulb goes in is tiny and the HID kit Bulbs are HUGE.

You had it remapped yet?

Jason

how do you post pics of your car...i pressed insert image and it asks for a URL?

Looking good mate!! especially with that sunstrip gone haha!

How the CAI? fit it ok? gutted as it seems to fit better than the one i kept, mine dont look right with the engine cover on whereas yours looks fine lol!

josh

thanks for the comments guys.

the induction kit is a cai i think. i bought it of joshw

no not had the remap yet. im getting my exhaust system made on saturday so i will prob get the remap end of the month. i carnt wait.