S4/RS4 8E pedal covers

tdiquattro

Athens, Greece
Reaction score
Chaps, has anyone fitted the 8E covers on a B5? I remember reading the clutch and brake are the same, but the accellerator doesnt fit, could it be done?

Cheers

this is something i would be interested in also

£65 for some pedal covers :faint:

Sure you can get something as good from one of the aftermarket companies for a lot less than that, avoiding the Halfrauds/Ripspeed cobblers of course

Yep your right aftermarket is cheaper, but these use the same rubber cup as the existing so just push on I think thats what I was not sure about was wondering if someone else had tried? , like the idea of OEM look and quality as well that's all. any views are welcome!

Hey Nige - I've thought about doing this before too. I like the OEM look and would be interested to know if the ones in the ebay link you posted will fit the B5 .... let us know if you take the plunge and buy them....

Hi Julian mate :icon_thumright: ,

Just bought a set so I will see!, I'll post some pics if it works out ok, i am sure I will find a way to fit the loud pedal, the other two should push on as I am convinced they have the same backing rubber shape as all the other large audis (TT, golf etc have smaller pedals).

Nige.

Any news on the pedal covers Nige? I'm sure you've managed to get them to fit mate :icon_thumright: ... got pics?

Looking forward to the results here too. Not sure my DIY is up to Nige's leve lthough, so hope it's a simple solution.

Sorry for the delay, got them and ad a look.. the clutch is perfect, brake and accy fit but with some work. But I am investigating a little more, the ones supplied were for LHD, and I am going to get some RHD brake and throttle ones to see if they fit on wthout mods. They are listed as different part numbers on etka.

I'll post as soon as I know, but for now two clutch covers (one for the brake) would be a perfect fit and the throttle pedal would need fixing on at the top edge, but as it has no safety or hard stamping on it that should be ok.

I will see what the rhd ones look like and put the correct part numbers on here, sorry it isn't sorted yet, soon I hope!

Cheers, Nige.

acidhouseraver said:
:sign_plug:

Oh dear - any nodding dogs or furry dice dude .... SATAN's slowly making his way to be a founder member of the Golden Arches ..... doing some burn-outs for the kiddies.....:scared2:

Shut it you slaaag! Acidhouseraver ...? More like Flacidmousewaver ... :p :eyebrows:

:motz: Arent you going to post some pictures then ...????:sign_pics:

I need some humour.....:eiertritt:

Thank you for thanking me.:jester:

No - I'm not going to post pics :moa:

Shut it you norvern munkey slaaaag!

Thank you for your post.

What's a "terrypedal picture" you ****-muppet?:nyah:

****** hell! Poor mans Jimmy Nail indeed! - A bit rich coming from ShineyDave A.K.A Steptoe's ugly brother ... :haha:

Do I know you morablue? :ermm:

Fitted the pedals on the S4, the clutch and brake are exactly the same fit as the B5 covers.
Throttle is the same fit but a less curved so you have to straighten the flat steel part of the actual throttle pedal that the cover slips on to, only slightly at the lower edge, just shape it to match the new pedal cover.

Very pleased with the result, OEM quality and fit.

To fit a uk spec B5 S4 you need the ones for a RHD car, part numbers...

8E1 721 647...............clutch pedal 25euro
8E2 721 989................brake 25 euro
8E2 721 891................throttle 35 euro

Cheers
Nige

pedals1.JPG