F1:Lewis Hamilton blows it.

jojo

Looking for Boost!
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.audi-sport.net
Yup, I got up early this morning hoping to watch history being made, but it's not the case. Guess it'll just have to happen in the final race of the season then. :racer:

Be interesting to see how he deals with all the pressure now since both Alonso and Raikonen can win the championship plus its a tough track Interlagos next

I started fearing the worst when he refused to let Kimi go through - he was fighting for a race win rather than looking at the bigger picture.

Double edged sword, this 'winning mentality'...

Its a bit mean to say he blew it, Why do british sportsmen always get hammered when things dont go right for them?

His team let him down by not calling him in a lap early,his tyres were knackered which led to him going off

treblesykes said:
Its a bit mean to say he blew it, Why do british sportsmen always get hammered when things dont go right for them?

No one's hammering him in this thread, I'm all for him to win! What I mean is that he's lost the chance to clinch the title with a race in hand, hope he does it in the final round though...
I don't care if he's bigheaded, a bit spoilt and Ron Dennis's protege/god son... or wether he has Ferrari tech on his car! He's raced wheel to wheel with double world champion Alonso and shown him up, with the same car/equipment... so he's ****** quick! :racer:

It would be good for the British 'feelgood factor' if he wins the title,, but........... I'd actually like to see Kimi take it!!

Spot on about not letting Raikkonen equalling not seeing the bigger picture, he has a real fight on his hands now. I think the team is responsible for leaving him out too long, it was obvious for several laps that they tyres were shot.

Lets not forget this is his first year, and of course if he won it would be fantastic, but if he doesn't win, it won't change the fact that he has achieved so much in one year, more than a lot of drivers do in a career and he should be celebrated win or lose.