New s3 owner q's?

Ryanc

Reaction score
Hi,
Recently got my first s3,it's a 8/99 registered car.Could anyone let me know why apr chips only use vvt cars?Can revo chips work on my car(as it's a early model)?How can the s3's injectors(either 360cc or 386cc) provide up to 300bhp of fuel???I know of cars with 430's topping out at 300bhp as measured by motecs??Are these aftermarket chips "tuned" on a rolling road or just fitted??regards Ryan

Ryan
In terms of the technical side of things, I can't really help you. However, I also have a 99 registered S3 and APR have chipped that for me (@awesome gti) Goes like stink now.
GBH

were you there when they fitted it?did they map it on a rolling road or just whack it on and job done?regards Ryan

I got my 1999 S3 remapped at AmD which included a rolling road before and after the remap.

Ryan
I was there when it was done, but awesome don't do a rolling road. As I alluded to, I dion't really know about the technical stuff,but asa run on the RR isn't included, I imagine AMD is more suited to the needs of the individual car. However, they did diagnose a MAF failure and fit a new one while they were doing it. I couldn't tell you the exact power figures of my vehicle but the difference is frightening. I had 3 programmes, cruise control (my car didn't have it)and a milltek exhaust fitted for £1200. The price is competitive, but as I said doesn't include RR time. I drive like a wuss though so it could be 500 bhp and I'd never notice
GBH