Deal or no Deal?

Tekin

Reaction score
2001 AUDI S3 S3 Quattro 3dr [225] Hatchback

function openWindow(url, windowName, features) {window.open(url, windowName,features); }

Features:

• 74,500 miles
  • Manual
  • SILVER
  • Petrol
  • 3 Door Hatchback
  • 51 reg (2001)

Full Description:

Manual, 74,500 miles, 51 plate, silver with black heated leather recaro interior, climate control, electric sunroof, BOSE stereo, centre armrest, trip computer, ABS / ESP, heated / electric mirrors, Xenons. Has 4 months tax and 3 months MOT with Full service history - cambelt, tensioners, and water pump were replaced at 60,000 miles, and front discs and pads were replaced at last service (70,000 miles). Remapped to approx 265 BHP, totally standard and original other than this, very good condition inside and out, very reluctant sale. £10,450. ono

This seems like a good deal to me, am i right? Its got the main things i would like i.e arm rest leathers which are heated and a sunroof also bose stero!

Private or trade? If private, I would say it's slightly high, should be below £10K. If trade, probably OK.

Sounds way to expensive! A friend of mine bought an 53 plate S3 34k on the clock for £13k, this way over priced! Well my 2 pence worth! :)

I dont know mate, have a look on the trader and compare.

I got my S3 52 plate (Feb 2003), 42k miles last christmas from a dealer for 13k which at the time was a ****** great deal if you ask me. Ive had a look at residuals and 9/10 months on they seem to be pretty much the same. I personally think the residuals are strengthening and its going to cost you for a good late model.

the 53 plate car Jampublic mentions may have no/little goodies.

At the end of the day if you think its worth it you should get it. When it come to cars Im a complete impulse buyer although im not when it come to anything else. I do hope to hold onto my S3 though for a very very long time as it is all I want in a car. Also some people might slate me for this but I think the old S3 looks alot better than the new S3 which in my opinion looks like any other new A3 box on wheels.

i paid £8800 for mine in june this year with 71k on the clock 2001reg,in immac condition,full spec bose etc.so try and get it a bit cheaper

i told u its was to much look at the millllllllllllllllllllllll on the s3
for the cash your going to part with its not a good deal . try look for somethink with 55mils max im sure u can find a 225bhp for 12k.