Q5 3-4yr old q5 55 tfsie with 80-110k on the clock

will_0407

Reaction score
Looking at buying a q5 55 tfsie on what would stil be a relatively new plate, but with higher miles on the clock.

One in particular has 110k miles, and is a 70 plate. Seeing as this is highly likley to be motorway miles, assuming its been looked after from a servicing point of view, is there anything else to watch out for?

Looking at buying a q5 55 tfsie on what would stil be a relatively new plate, but with higher miles on the clock.

One in particular has 110k miles, and is a 70 plate. Seeing as this is highly likley to be motorway miles, assuming its been looked after from a servicing point of view, is there anything else to watch out for?
I've seen a few post recently about electric drive issues although not sure on the mileage of these cars. Both needed new clutches which I can't imagine being cheap! (Price wasn't stated).
Not so sure on tfsie but I know the sq5 suffers with leaking motor mounts anything from around 50k.
Wouldn't be a bad shout to have a good look at the bushes under the car as well just to make sure. Obviously these aren't to expensive to replace but last thing you want to be doing on a new car

Reactions: will_0407