Facelift What retrofits B9.5?

A4 Jas

Reaction score
I recently bought an B9.5 after my B8.5 got written off.. with my B8.5, I retrofitted powerfolds, interior lights, and puddle lights.

I’ve seen a few that can be done on the B9.5 (mainly the multicolour interior lights). But what sort of ones are not too expensive or fairly simple?

I see you can retrofit ACC, but the radars are quite expensive. Mine has presense city and wondered if they were the same radars?

Thanks

Audi cut back on the door open warning red lights and replaced them with a reflector. You can get a wiring
loom daisy chain and LED lights for around £100 which is great upgrade.

They also cut back on headlight washers unless car has LED matrix, but car has washer flaps in the bonnet.

I did the red reflector retrofit and also puddle lights in rear doors .
Traffic sign recognition
Flat bottom steering wheel
And direct tpms

Sent from my SM-S901B using Tapatalk

Audi cut back on the door open warning red lights and replaced them with a reflector. You can get a wiring
loom daisy chain and LED lights for around £100 which is great upgrade.

They also cut back on headlight washers unless car has LED matrix, but car has washer flaps in the bonnet.
Yeah I noticed the reflectors and assumed replacing them with actual lights would be possible

I did the red reflector retrofit and also puddle lights in rear doors .
Traffic sign recognition
Flat bottom steering wheel
And direct tpms

What did you require for traffic sign recognition? How difficult did you find it?

What did you require for traffic sign recognition? How difficult did you find it?
The coding was easy enough but unlike earlier modules you have to load the parimeters using either vcp or odis ,do not straight forward

Reactions: A4 Jas