Audi service plans 25% off

8YARWY

Electric Avenue
Reaction score
Audi are offering 25% discount on a 2 service / inspection plan.

10a7f139dd3028c9bbcfc55e8e5f2be2.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: DangerMouseUK and Prodigy
Thanks for the heads up. I'm trying to figure out if this a no-brainer or not. My car was delivered in October 2023 and has only done 6,500 miles in the past year with no services so far. The app says I'm due an oil change in August 2024 and an inspection in October 2024. There's nothing else scheduled yet but it in the additional work section it mentions the pollen filter every 2 years and brake fluid also every 2 years; the rest is 4 years+. So If I understand this correctly - for £548 I would get everything in 2024 plus the pollen filter and another future oil change but the brake fluid and possibly another inspection(?) would be on top. I assume the dealer can figure out the billing where only part of a service is covered by the plan?

Update: I priced up the 2 services locally and they come in at approx £450 + £550 so on paper this does look like a no-brainer as long as they can figure out the billing OK.

Last edited:
Also, the brake fluid service can be had for approx £85 according to the Audi site

I have the service plan on mine and having just done a shade over 3000 miles I paid to have the oil and filter changed when they did the electrical connection recall at a cost of £284. I still have the 2 services which will be in 2024 for the first and maybe 2026 for the other.

Thanks - good to know. I'll give my dealership a call to confirm tomorrow but this looks like a winner.

Nice user pic by the way - deeeeecent!

• Haha
Reactions: Kevmoz
Thank you for sharing this - I've signed up and at 25% off - reasonable!

Yep - thanks for sharing. Signed up today. Almost £400 saving over dealer prices. Plus any extras like the brake fluid change can just be paid at the service.

Yep - thanks for sharing. Signed up today. Almost £400 saving over dealer prices. Plus any extras like the brake fluid change can just be paid at the service.

Mines in end of the month for brake fluid (£65) and 2nd inspection / oil change.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk