ID this part?

David Hunter

Reaction score
Guys can anyone ID the part in the blue circle. Having awful brake shudders, bought new rear discs and pads, cannot get the caliper bolts off, going to cut through and also buy new slides/ guides if I can ID the calipers, either TRW or Pagid but hope Eurocar parts can help. then noticed this small plastic rod beyond is also snapped. Think it may have something to do with brake compensation possible but not sure. Thanks for any help.

S l1600

Trying to find a good online parts catalogue, anyone got a good link to diagram catalogues?

Reactions: g00se
Headlight levelling sensor, very important.

oh that looks like it, thanks so much. Not cheap we blighters even on autodoc! Well nothing to do with the awful vibrations I am getting under breaking.

Now to just see who has caliper guides in stock in Glasgow tomorrow. Thanks for the help will pop that down on the list of things to fix.

oh that looks like it, thanks so much. Not cheap we blighters even on autodoc! Well nothing to do with the awful vibrations I am getting under breaking.

Now to just see who has caliper guides in stock in Glasgow tomorrow. Thanks for the help will pop that down on the list of things to fix.
I've got a set of S5 front brakes for sale if your interested, see classifieds. Also got front disc's I'll throw in.

JG

If I had talked a few years ago I would have said yes. Just trying to get the car running properly then seeking it. Replaced the rear discs and pads another set of brembo standards and have to say not impressed with the cross drilled uprated ones they didn't last long also nuts that came with them turned to mush after only three years and about 15k.

Vibrations less but still there which makes me think the front discs again brembos may have warped but they are not pitted or worn that much either.

Get one of these linkages off ebay, do the job perfectly.
Audi want to sell you the whole sensor

Reactions: David Hunter