Lol 4K interior.

8YARWY

Electric Avenue
Reaction score
I see Arthur Daley is alive and well

a7e976251fc21f3140185f70d5b81c29.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

..... and it doesn't even include green seatbelts?

Reactions: 8YARWY
With respect, I know how much these seats etc cost from audi, yes eBay etc it's above the prices but in reality, this is well below the cost to buy them from audi, they're ridiculously expensive to buy new, it's an 8Y, speculate to accumulate.

I work with seats & parts often, these things are serious money.

Seat covers of this nature are sometimes £500 each & that's not for the whole seat cover set, it's just 1 piece as in base or backrest etc.

Covers can be 1k plus per seat let alone anything else.

4k may seem expensive but it's not if you look at new as in buying parts from audi not speccing for a new car.

NHN, let me know if you need some RS4 B7 seat covers might have some... for the wingbacks...

With respect, I know how much these seats etc cost from audi, yes eBay etc it's above the prices but in reality, this is well below the cost to buy them from audi, they're ridiculously expensive to buy new, it's an 8Y, speculate to accumulate.

I work with seats & parts often, these things are serious money.

Seat covers of this nature are sometimes £500 each & that's not for the whole seat cover set, it's just 1 piece as in base or backrest etc.

Covers can be 1k plus per seat let alone anything else.

4k may seem expensive but it's not if you look at new as in buying parts from audi not speccing for a new car.

I had a conversation with parts when I first got mine new, and for the full interior including steering wheel and belts I seem to remember it was just shy of 6k inc fitting. Could be wrong on that and prices may have changed but I wouldn’t be paying 4k for a used set if it was.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I doubt it's 6k, very much so.