B9 RS4 brake disc and pad change

Darylmt

Reaction score
Hi all,

does anyone have any links to how to change the discs and pads on the b9 RS4?

I can find loads for the S4/5 but not RS

I have a 2021 B9.5 RS4 and although the pads are about 60% the discs are quite worn and scored.

thanks in advance

Hi all,

does anyone have any links to how to change the discs and pads on the b9 RS4?

I can find loads for the S4/5 but not RS

I have a 2021 B9.5 RS4 and although the pads are about 60% the discs are quite worn and scored.

thanks in advance
I’m same mate, mines are squeling and it’s killing me - but unsure of what to get as replacements. Let me know if u get some answers please

I’m same mate, mines are squeling and it’s killing me - but unsure of what to get as replacements. Let me know if u get some answers please
Mine have been squealing for ages. I'm immune to it. But both front discs have quote prominent scores around them.

I've got EBC yellow stuff pads and Zimmermann discs, just need to replace them. Looking at it i think they are pretty much identical to work on as the S4 brakes

Mine have been squealing for ages. I'm immune to it. But both front discs have quote prominent scores around them.

I've got EBC yellow stuff pads and Zimmermann discs, just need to replace them. Looking at it i think they are pretty much identical to work on as the S4 brakes
Thanks mate, I’ve same as u b9 RS4 so will have a look at them - can’t get immune to it and hoping replacing them solves the problem - be money well spent

Thanks mate, I’ve same as u b9 RS4 so will have a look at them - can’t get immune to it and hoping replacing them solves the problem - be money well spent
A good amount of copper grease should sort the squeal. The thing I can't get immune to is an interior rattle. I've had the door card off and half the dash out and It's still there lol