Audi Finance Cosmetic Mod Question

MrSmyth

Reaction score
Afternoon all!

Quick cosmetic mod / finance question. I have a new S3 arriving very soon and i'm looking to switch out the factory fitter spoiler for an RS3 spoiler, according to VWFS (Who are sorting my PCP) its fine to do and not in breach of contract as long as i either buy the car at the end, or remove the new spoiler. Presumably from a warranty perspective it would only impact things if the new spoiler somehow caused a defect on the boot but the warranty cover wouldnt be null and void?

Cheers!

Afternoon all!

Quick cosmetic mod / finance question. I have a new S3 arriving very soon and i'm looking to switch out the factory fitter spoiler for an RS3 spoiler, according to VWFS (Who are sorting my PCP) its fine to do and not in breach of contract as long as i either buy the car at the end, or remove the new spoiler. Presumably from a warranty perspective it would only impact things if the new spoiler somehow caused a defect on the boot but the warranty cover wouldnt be null and void?

Cheers!
I would think if VWFS are ok with it you'll be fine and like you say it will only be an issue if the spoiler causes a particular issue not the whole warranty on everything else for the car

Reactions: MrSmyth
I would think if VWFS are ok with it you'll be fine and like you say it will only be an issue if the spoiler causes a particular issue not the whole warranty on everything else for the car
Thankyou that's appreciated. Just wanted to make sure I wasn't alone with my thinking!