audi a3 first service

sub71

Reaction score
hello. when i must go to audis service for my first service. i have now 15000 i got mine a3 y8 30tfsi 8/9/22.

and what first service is. what do they need to change o chek. an if somene know how much will it cost?

thank you all

hello. when i must go to audis service for my first service. i have now 15000 i got mine a3 y8 30tfsi 8/9/22.

and what first service is. what do they need to change o chek. an if somene know how much will it cost?

thank you all
Hello. I have the a3 8y 30 tdi. I went for the first service at 10.000 km even though they told me at car dealership to go at 20.000 km. They changed oil filter and engine oil plus the gasket for sealing on the oil bolt at carter. I paid around 240 euro i think.

You can find the info from the MMI car menu, it tells you at what km the service is. For TFSI cars it should be at around 30.000 km, or little under that. If you get 2 years full before the kilometers, it's when you go to service. The car also calculates you the date of service, which may be badly wrong, depending on your usage of the car.

I had my first service for my previous car just under 30.000 km and two years, those got full almost simultaneously. It's oil change and isnpection, the price seems to depend a lot on where you live. In Finland it was as much as 540 euro, but I paid half of that because I was supposed to have the new car moths before, but I was still waiting.

Hello. I have the a3 8y 30 tdi. I went for the first service at 10.000 km even though they told me at car dealership to go at 30.000 km. They changed oil filter and engine oil plus the gasket for sealing on the oil bolt at carter. I paid around 240 euro i think.