Updating A3 66 plate Sat-Nav

N8e

Reaction score
Just called Audi about updating my Sat-Nav as lately I've put an address in and it has directed me to the wrong location. It doesn't happen often and literally no more than 3 times in the last year but I suspected it needed updating.

Audi quoted me £399 including VAT. And this price includes "coding" whatever that is? Anyone know of a way I can update it myself?

There is a post on this forum

Thanks! I'm potentially interested. How much we talking (£)? What's the process, assuming there is a secure one?

You can do it all yourself, all the details are in the thread, if you don’t feel confident in doing it yourself there are people who will do it for you, but a cost will be involved.
Which area do you live in?

You can do it all yourself, all the details are in the thread, if you don’t feel confident in doing it yourself there are people who will do it for you, but a cost will be involved.
Which area do you live in?
Thank you, I like in the Midlands. I will also check the thread, thank you.

Reactions: stubbly46
@N8e contact VagPro based in Oadby Leicester, I've had a few bits done there including satnav work, top bloke and top work and they won't rip you off if you're not confident doing it yourself:icon thumright:

Reactions: stubbly46