Q Is there pdf link, to wiring diagram / Battery FLAT in 7/8 DAY's ?

AGB-S3

Reaction score
Q Is there pdf link, to electrical schematic / wiring diagram ?

Tnx- Graham

good question , supplies for the rear wing mounted bose amplifier , the head light main beam, are these fed via separate
cct, / relay / fuses etc ?

Thanks for that, separate fuse, I some times loose the RH head lamp dipped beam , odd, but returns,
have all the links ,
Graham

Reactions: MPH
Yes lights have run for years, there one of the first batch that Tupp's produced , could be the ballast
but , come back and runs fine for months, don't do very much night driving , the lamps are permanently
on, as powered from the dip beam, main feeds the spots and the projectors pick up the main feed , to alter the beam pattern

that and the 7/8 day battery life when parked, something is taking quite a load,

Yes lights have run for years, there one of the first batch that Tupp's produced , could be the ballast
but , come back and runs fine for months, don't do very much night driving , the lamps are permanently
on, as powered from the dip beam, main feeds the spots and the projectors pick up the main feed , to alter the beam pattern

that and the 7/8 day battery life when parked, something is taking quite a load,
I purchased some bi-led units from trups very good so sourced some parts myself and put a couple of sets together much better the hids in my opinion instant on off etc great cut off no glare at any oncoming drivers etc just got a few tweeks to do when I get the time.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk