Help Pls-slow S3

s3_tny

Reaction score
Hi People How are Ya?

Hoping someone can help me :sos: as i've got probs with my S3 and lack off power, it happened all of a sudden last week, it stills pulls all the way to the redline but it feels like no boost kicking in (feels like half my car power)and i can here the turbo spinning so i got it checked on Vag com by a new friend:friends: (Thanks neilyRS4:beerchug:)

and no errors where shown so we put it down to the DV as i tried driven with the MAF disconnected and no differenceand i had checked for split hoses etc and all seemed ok, so i ordered my Forge 007p (with yellow spring) from Damian at DPM (very good service and prices :thumbsup:).

So then i fitted the DV and guess what?............... no difference at all so i went about checking for leaks again and still nothing, checked spark plugs and all seem ok (service only done about 2 months ago)

but the one thing i have noticed is the coilpacks seem to rise up between 1/2 -1 inch and when pushed back down they then come back up after a little drive trying to get car to boost, car has been Vag com'd again as engine light came on but this showed 'weak/low fuel in engine flap one/cylinder one (or something like that).

But we reset this and took the car out and it hasn't returned yet
So we logged a couple of quick runs but being noobs to Vag com weren't shore what group no.s to check so checked what we could and my air mass flow is very low, like at 5k in 3rd about 130g/s :wtf:

I've now got the group no.s for boost so will be checking that asap, when we can meet up but any help in the mean time will be very much appreciated :beerchug:

O yeah car is Revo'd and has been since april and has a new TIP (Thanks Damian again :friends:) and could it be the n75 valve and is there anyway to check this or would it throw up a fault code?

Right so finally got the car sorted

Many Thanks to Corey and Jim :friends: at Quattronics for fitting me in at short notice and getting me back on boost

anyway the probs were MAF- as suspected but no fault codes :wtf:

and ABS sensor- light did come on while i was on my way up there but we think this must've had wrong readings
which weren't showing faults until it finally went

but all fixxed and i'm one happy bunny again :beerchug:

But i cant recommend www.quattronics.co.uk enough so if you've got any probs give them a try,
via e-mail as they're very busy at the mo and thats the quickest contact

surely that was a give away that when the air mass meter was disconnected it made NO difference, oh well at least it is fixed now!!
:icon_thumright: